StackFrame is a small business based in Sanford, Florida that provides relevant, innovative, and resourceful solutions in the areas of information technology, digital security, and software development.
Founded in 2004, we have earned a reputation for delivering innovative and cutting-edge solutions to difficult problems.
Our priority is to earn the loyalty of our clients by providing the best technical services and advice and to serve the communities we belong to.
What sets StackFrame apart from other companies is our customer service. We train all of our team members in customer service, using techniques and programs utilized in the service industry.
The stereotypical “IT guy” is not found at StackFrame. In fact, we’ve developed five key standards for customer service that are ingrained in our company’s mentality.
- Counsel our Customers: Just as one hires an attorney for legal advice or an accountant for financial advice, StackFrame provides advice on technology. In today’s world, technology is a part of every aspect of business. It’s critical to ensure technology works for you in cost-efficient methods which improve your business. That is StackFrame’s key expertise and our No. 1 goal is to be your technology counselor.
- Teach our Customers: Some customers want to know the fine details about every new gadget and others don’t like technology at all and just want to know how to turn it on. Whatever the level of expertise you have with technology, StackFrame works with you to give you the knowledge to make informed decisions on your technology needs. We are adept at communicating with you based on your knowledge level of technology, no matter how high or low that level is.
- Be Available for our Customers: Technology doesn’t work an eight-hour day, and neither do we. In fact, technology needs to be working 24-hours a day to be efficient. As an outsourced IT company, we will be there when issues arise. We will be there at night to keep your company running. We will be there with solutions when you need them.
- Listen to our Customers: We are the experts in technology, not your business. Our team is trained to listen to your needs and meet those needs. Our team provides solutions that improve your company. We will listen to what keeps you up at night and find a technological solution. We will hear what improvements you want to your network and provide you options. We will make sure we understand your needs to meet them quickly and efficiently.
- We don’t say No: At StackFrame, even the most challenging technology issues will be overcome. We’ve spent a lifetime working on solutions for our country’s defense industry and use that knowledge base for your benefit. Our team includes top software developers, top hardware experts, outstanding creative minds and determination to make the impossible happen. We will never say it can’t be done. We are programmed to find the solution and make it happen.
StackFrame was founded as a company devoted to providing what its customers need to be successful in their pursuit of technology. With more than a decade working in the simulation, training and modeling industry, Gene McCulley knew there was a better way.
In 2004, Gene started StackFrame and focused entirely on the defense sector. Simulation was becoming a larger part of the military’s budget and company grew working on defense solutions with industry partners.
As the company continued to grow, Gene saw how the tools used in simulation could be applied to nearly any business and to software development. While still focused on the military, the company found multiple other applications in the commercial sector, from retail to health care, and from transportation and law.
Today, the company continues to grow from it’s headquarters in Sanford, Fla. The company continues to work on defense projects around the world and lists some of the biggest companies as users of StackFrame software.