Position Description: StackFrame, LLC is looking for a highly self-motivated person with incredible customer service and system administration skills to work with clients throughout the Central Florida area. The right candidate will be able diagnose various network environments inclusive of but not limited to network, server, desktop, printer and customer service issues. The candidate will be able to utilize resources to find answers to problems when presented. The candidate will be required to interact with customers, follow instructions and present himself or herself in a professional manner. The candidate will be able to work well independently and also collaborate with peers. Must have reliable transportation for local sites within the Central Florida area.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Linux server environments for internal infrastructure while maintaining the ability to diagnose Mac, Windows, printer issues in a commercial support environment.
- Ability to talk to customers via remote and onsite interaction.
- Understanding of Windows and Mac Operating systems.
- Printer support
- Server support
- Active Directory
- Windows DNS
- Windows share and security permissions.
- Ability to travel from site to site.
- Commerical IT weekend rotation every 3rd weekend.
- Travel from client sites in personal vehicle.
- Internal infrastructure, support users at office, and minimal commercial support.
- 10 to 30 hours with supporting Linux servers, and Mac clients for internal users. 10 + hours supporting commercial clients with Windows Workstation, Windows Server and Mac Workstation Operating systems.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com